Confirmed with Corporate Store - The 9th is the date!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the major Corporate store here and they confirmed it would be available on the 9th.

No pre-orders. They have the accessories already in stock.

954-561-5999 if you want to verify.

mach330

Reaction score
sweet!!! i hope best buy has it that day too as i have a $50 gc.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Called my local corporate store, NOTHING. She said they have no idea, no communication from corporate, nothing. I basically tried to give her money (deposit) and she declined.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the major Corporate store here and they confirmed it would be available on the 9th.

No pre-orders. They have the accessories already in stock.

954-561-5999 if you want to verify.

Just confirmed this!!! He said they didn't know how much stock they were getting but would know more tomorrow!!! I'm going to call a Corporate store near me now and see if I get the same answer. Woohoo this Friday!!! :icon_ lala:

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey I said I would post when it was confirmed :)

I'm gonna call and get one ordered tomorrow from Verizon not the store - so you will probably get it before me.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I called a Corporate store near me and the guy said they have them in stock but don't have a confirmed date to which they could sell them, I said I've seen leaked emails and such saying the 9th and he said it could or not be true. Another store was taking names and numbers so they could put them aside and give people a call when they are able to buy them but he couldn't tell me an official date. I think as the week goes on more and more stores will get the official word and it will be released on Friday the 9th.