1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Conference Call/Call-Waiting Trouble

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cmorrell86, Jan 10, 2011.

1. cmorrell86

cmorrell86 New Member

I am having a problem for which I have been unable to find any information online so far. Today i was making a call to a number which had a touch-tone menu, so i made the call, pulled up the keyboard, and put in my entries. After i put in my entries to the touch-tone menu I was on hold, and i wanted to access other parts of my phone. I attempted to do this by sliding the keyboard back down (pressing the bar at the top of the keyboard where the numbers show and sliding it down). This didn't work - it apparently called the number, which was zero. So, at this point I have one line with the call where I was on hold, and another call to the number "0". At this point, I could not hear either call. The two conversations showed up on the phone, but when i switched between them I could not hear anything (I should have heard the "hold" music from teh number I originally called). I was forced to hang up both numbers since the incredible is unable to hang up on just one. Any idea why both conversations would have suddenly went blank after I accidentally dialed "0" and opened up the other call? As I understood it I should have had one line with the number i was on hold with playing music, and another line which dialed to "0". Any ideas what happened here?
  2. cmorrell86

cmorrell86 New Member

Phone is Droid Incredible, not rooted, running 2.2
Search tags for this page
accidently make conference call on htc thunderbolt
android call waiting conference call?

call waiting on htc incredible

conference call droid incredible

conference call on droid incredible 2

how do i stop unintentional conference calling on a thunderb
how to do a conference call on htc droid incredible
how to make a conference call on htc incredible