Conference Call/Call-Waiting Trouble

cmorrell86

Reaction score
I am having a problem for which I have been unable to find any information online so far. Today i was making a call to a number which had a touch-tone menu, so i made the call, pulled up the keyboard, and put in my entries. After i put in my entries to the touch-tone menu I was on hold, and i wanted to access other parts of my phone. I attempted to do this by sliding the keyboard back down (pressing the bar at the top of the keyboard where the numbers show and sliding it down). This didn't work - it apparently called the number, which was zero. So, at this point I have one line with the call where I was on hold, and another call to the number "0". At this point, I could not hear either call. The two conversations showed up on the phone, but when i switched between them I could not hear anything (I should have heard the "hold" music from teh number I originally called). I was forced to hang up both numbers since the incredible is unable to hang up on just one. Any idea why both conversations would have suddenly went blank after I accidentally dialed "0" and opened up the other call? As I understood it I should have had one line with the number i was on hold with playing music, and another line which dialed to "0". Any ideas what happened here?

OP
C

cmorrell86

Reaction score
Phone is Droid Incredible, not rooted, running 2.2