RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
google-tablet-chromeos.jpg

Hey folks!

Today the Chromium project site came up with some concepts of a google tablet, superior to other tablets like iPad or the HP Slate. Here are the pictures:

and here is a little video showing some handlings.

[video=youtube;sM91fVgkkOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM91fVgkkOg[/video]

Tigger
via

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok since you said yur buyin ... i'll take 2 :D :rofl3:

dawningmoment

Reaction score
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! So sad that I can't wait for it to come out. I have to buy a netbook/laptop for this semester :/

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just read about this a few moments ago on Google News. I really hope they develop something like that, that looks slick.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Sweet!! Ipad can be just that used as a pad, this is going to rock.

I see a new forum in the works.

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Nice!!! I assume that's more of a desktop representation, but if that can be shrunk to a portable tablet it would be killer. Or might they do a dual-screen, like seen in the MS Courier video?

choklitcow

Reaction score
Did I stumble upon an apple fanboy site? We sure sound like one suddenly.

Today the Chromium project site came up with some concepts of a google tablet, superior to other tablets like iPad or the HP Slate. Here are the pictures:

and here is a little video showing some handlings.

So a creative team creates some pretty pictures and a video of what could happen and its now a tablet destroyer? I saw Jurassic Park years ago, where are my dinosaurs?

Also I don't get how that video is showing any handlings. I could make a similar one showing my droid or iphone cooking me breakfast.

Excitement for products is great, blindly following products is what got apple where it is today. This coming from a guy typing through a chrome browser with a droid next to him.

Taurus

Reaction score
"google has done it again" ????:icon_eek:

Google did not do it right the first time with the Android and it's short falling how can they have done it again??

How about Google fix their original blunders before attempting to create another failed device with a failed OS?