Computer won't recognize Droie

Reaction score
So when i go to mount my droid in the tool bar it says Turn off USB storage?
How do i fix this?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
its working correctly, as long as you can get into the drive on your computer than your good. when it says turn off usb storage its saying click this to unmount your phone. everythings normal.

OP
C
Reaction score
its working correctly, as long as you can get into the drive on your computer than your good. when it says turn off usb storage its saying click this to unmount your phone. everythings normal.
thats the thing, i can not. It doesn't show up on my computer when i have it attached with the usb

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
thats the thing, i can not. It doesn't show up on my computer when i have it attached with the usb
1st are you on windows or mac
2nd did you install the drivers HERE
3rd go into start>computer>than you will see a new drive other than C:\ or D:\.
4th if you did all that and it still doesn't work let me know.
:)

OP
C
Reaction score
giving it a shot thanks
Oh and i forgot to add i am on windows by the way

Last edited:
OP
C
Reaction score
Still not working could it be because i just added SPRecover to my phone?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
no that would probally not cause mounting issues unless you mounted something in sprecovery. try messaging a resque squad member they ussually have all the answers to problems people might be having.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
no that would probally not cause mounting issues unless you mounted something in sprecovery. try messaging a resque squad member they ussually have all the answers to problems people might be having.
how do i do that?
im sure if you dont know how than you probally didnt do it, but reboot into recovery go to mount options everything should be mounted except cache that should be unmounted.

OP
C
Reaction score
how do i do that?
im sure if you dont know how than you probally didnt do it, but reboot into recovery go to mount options everything should be mounted except cache that should be unmounted.
It all is mounted except for the cache