Computer won't recognize Droid X while stuck in Bootloader.

Aunonymous

Reaction score
I believe I am at a loss here, and I have looked all over these forums to try to find a suggestion, so I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm repeating information.

I have a Droid X running 4.5.621 (or was, at least) and it was rooted. I did not want the root anymore, so I pulled up RSD 5.8 and flashed with a .621 SBF that I found on the internet. I believe it was stable, but I could be wrong. After flashing with RSD, it gave me a big "PASS", ut the phone still said "SW Update in progress..." even after it was done.

I unplugged it from the cable about 30 seconds later because the message would not go away, and it rebooted to a "code error" in Bootloader. I then proceeded to do it again, and the same thing happened. Since the .621 would not work, I figured I'd try another ROM and went back to I believe .606. I decided to give it a couple of minutes after the "PASS" and the phone finally restarted. Instead of giving me a "code error" the phone simply says "Service Req'd".

tl;dr, My phone has the error

Bootloader
Err:AE,70,70,00,00

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd

Battery Low
Cannot Program

Battery is fully Charged
Computer will not recognize phone.

Am I at a loss?

[EDIT] I am using the Motorola cable and have also tried a Logitech as well as a 3rd party cable.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
weird question can you boot into recovery

OP
A

Aunonymous

Reaction score
weird question can you boot into recovery

I cannot boot into recovery.

[UPDATE] I now have an updated message, I waited numerous hours with the phone unplugged and it gave me "data ok", so I put it through RSD 5.8 and now I have "Code Corrupt" With the same "battery low, cannot program" message.