Computer Calendar Sync

Reaction score
Lets say I didnt want to use google calendar anymore and have my stuff on the web. what could i use to sync the droid calendar with to a local computer connected through USB?

thanks

rlb

Reaction score
The droid calendar is your google calendar, I don't think you can separate the two. There may be other calendar apps you can download.

OP
S
Reaction score
Is there anyway not to sync it to the web and sync it to the pc instead? or you are saying just dont use it and DL another calendar app? if so is there one that will sync with the PC only?

thanks!

galaxy1000

Reaction score
Is there anyway not to sync it to the web and sync it to the pc instead? or you are saying just dont use it and DL another calendar app? if so is there one that will sync with the PC only?

thanks!

If you go to a web host (I use Go Daddy) for $10 per month I "rent" an exchange server. This integrates with outlook on my pc, when i send an email, make a calendar appointment etc from my droid, my laptop, or my desktop it automatically syncs all of them. If I read an email on my droid it will show read on all my other devices. This service works great!!!

OP
S
Reaction score

thanks!

If you go to a web host (I use Go Daddy) for $10 per month I "rent" an exchange server. This integrates with outlook on my pc, when i send an email, make a calendar appointment etc from my droid, my laptop, or my desktop it automatically syncs all of them. If I read an email on my droid it will show read on all my other devices. This service works great!!!

THANKS for this information. So what do I need to ask for exactly an "exchange server rental"?

Also do you use touchdown with that or the stock app work fine?

cool idea thank you!