Complicated phone app - Howto fix

Frank2211

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m really happy that I found this forum. Just got my DROID RAZR. I’m quite happy with the device. I had an HTC Legend before…:mad:

What I would like to change is the telephone app. It does not make use of the great screen size. When I start T9 typing only one hit/contact can be shown in the top row because the number-Buttons are so big. If my typing results e.g. in 21 hits, I need to touch the small line on top that say: “21 hits”

If by luck my contact is displayed I cannot dial right away, just be touching it. I still need to press “dial/green symbol” after touching THE ONLY VISIBLE CONTACT THERE IS ANYWAY…. This is very annoying :blink:

How can I configure the phone app to use smaller numbers?
How can I configure the phone app to dial the primary number when I touch the contact?

The phone is NOT rooted.

Kind regards
Frank

thefuzz

Reaction score
+1 for go dialer, I had dialer one on my DX and just switched to go dialer. It'd is much better

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
F

Frank2211

Reaction score
Thanks a lot

Thank you! I was clever enough to find dialer one and will definitely check out go dialer. But dialer one is already a great relief.
Anyone has problem with "theft aware" on the droid razr too?
It worked fine on the HTC but causes freezes and other problems on the droid razr?
any good suggestions what to use instead of "theft aware" ?

Thank you again guys. Helped already a lot :)