completely confused on how to update

flyinion

Reaction score
So I just installed the latest version that is in ROM Manager, 1.1. I tried using the update tool in the ROM and it said something about "performing magic" but then that goes away and nothing. I thought maybe it was downloading but not showing progress so I let the phone sit there for 10-15 minutes twice on both 3G and Wireless. How do I get updated to 1.3?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
post again.

So I just installed the latest version that is in ROM Manager, 1.1. I tried using the update tool in the ROM and it said something about "performing magic" but then that goes away and nothing. I thought maybe it was downloading but not showing progress so I let the phone sit there for 10-15 minutes twice on both 3G and Wireless. How do I get updated to 1.3?

Yes this is by design to insure upgrades go through each but not really needed here.

and this is changing.

BUT FOR NOW...goto sourcery magic/wizardry/additional programs.
half way down you will see 3 fixes.
push fix 2 this will bring you to 1.3

OP
flyinion

flyinion

Reaction score
sorry so long for the reply were getting tired and slowing down :)

OMG wow I wasn't expecting anything that fast wow. Ok thanks I'll try out the fix. I temporarily flashed back to my backup from what I was running before and need to charge my battery before doing anything else.