Completely Confused about plans.

drunkclever

Reaction score
I just left the store. I have an order pending and will wait to get a phone for my wife.

The confusion I have is that the rep told me that Verizon has the same $160 plan as AT&T. He stated that if the phones are off contract its the same price as AT&T. no mention of the amount of data.

I need to arm myself with some knowledge. Can anyone please clear things up for me?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The given deal is for 10 GB's between four lines. You get a $25 credit for every phone not in contract, which will bring the total to $160.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
Sooo.... I have to buy phones out right instead of financing them. I see... ebay and craigs list.... any other places?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Swappa before any of the other places mentioned.

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
If you do Craiglists meet the seller at a Verizon Store. Tell the seller you need to have the ESN checked before buying, I have sold phones on Craiglsit and requested to meet the buyer at A Verizon store. If they can't meet you at Verizon Store steer clear.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you do Craiglists meet the seller at a Verizon Store. Tell the seller you need to have the ESN checked before buying, I have sold phones on Craiglsit and requested to meet the buyer at A Verizon store. If they can't meet you at Verizon Store steer clear.
Excellent point. I have sold two older phones on Craigslist (before I knew about swappa...or before they existed) and listed right in my ad that I would meet at our Verizon store to guarantee the phones would activate. Both sales were great for both parties. If they are legit...they should be wiling to meet you at a store. These days swappa is probably a better bet though.