1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Complete Doid noob questions

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Bwillz, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Bwillz

Bwillz New Member

1. So I just recieved my Droid and I'm really enjoying it. I pluged the USB into my pc and tried to open it, (figured it was labeled as G:) nothing was found. I'm completely clueless on what to do to access everything in the droid. I was wondering how I go through with accessing/adding/removing items in the memory card.

2. I synced my facebook account on the droid but have noticed that it doesn't give me notifications when I get new messages/posts. Any help on that would be great.

Thanks very much.
  2. Bwillz

Bwillz New Member

I mounted it but all i see in the G: folder is lost.dir and nothing else.
  3. Derekv

Derekv New Member

Weird, I have a bunch of folders on my SD. Has media, music, ringtones, data, dcim,....

It might create the folders once you open the app that uses each folder. Like I guess if you were to take a picture with the camera it would create the dcim folder to store them. Try that, or maybe open the media program/gallery and check to see it made a music or media folder.