Compiled List of Free 'Very Best of' Classic Music Albums on Google Play Store

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google-Play-Music.png

Our friends over at AndroidPolice have compiled an awesome list of links. Apparently, the Google Play Store is having a temporary promotional in which they are giving away a ton of "Very Best of" music albums from various classic music groups and artists. This includes a huge plethora of groups from Kansas to Mr. Mister and much more.

They will only be available for a limited time, so you may want to download them ASAP!

Here's a list of links for you to check out:
UPDATE: 2015/10/15 2:03PM PDT

Because the previous list of albums was far from comprehensive, here's a more complete list. Note, many of these have been available for free for a while.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
The mystery album, ha, those guys. They is funny. I have had Google Music All Access since they announced it, but I always add stuff like this to my library, just in case I ever cancel it stays with me.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm in the same boat, but haven't previously taken advantage of adding these free albums to my library. Better late than never, I guess. I added the ones I know I'd like to keep if I ever stopped All Access.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
They are all $.99 for me as well.

RolKrys80

Reaction score
Whoa! Looks like a bunch of new music for the office! Always on the lookout for killer playlists/lists of playlists. Even at .99, would still be a better deal. And SO much easier than hauling all that vinyl on the bus!