Compilation of DroidX Cases

Breezer23

Reaction score
I hope that this thread would turn into a collection of cases that are available for the DroidX. Many people don't know of all the different manufacturers of phone cases and I think creating a thread discussing/showing off cases would be great! If it happens I'll be more than happy to continuously edit this first post with links to all the cases that you guys have posted.

Besides the ones that were available from the Verizon store I have only found one case. It isn't much of a case either. It is similar to the Invisible Shield but supposedly higher quality.

Wrapsol - $29.95
form_Motorola_Droid-X_071010_20100721103936_small_thumb_6.jpg

I hope VajaCases comes out with one soon! I absolutely love the work they do.
-Travis

OP
B

Breezer23

Reaction score
I received my Wrapsol case today. Quality is so so although this my be attributed to the complex shapes. It is far less "sticky" than the InvisibleShield. Overall, I don't think I would purchase one again.

motorhaith

Reaction score
i dont know much about this case... but i have been using ghost-armor since droid 1... they have a lifetime warranty, as long as you have the same model, and it hasnt failed me yet. check it out... its pretty cool in my eyes!
www.ghost-armor.com

heycow

Reaction score
i dont know much about this case... but i have been using ghost-armor since droid 1... they have a lifetime warranty, as long as you have the same model, and it hasnt failed me yet. check it out... its pretty cool in my eyes!
www.ghost-armor.com
I just ripped my Ghost Armor off. The edges are much too sharp (not "sharp" but just not smooth at all) and made the phone feel like it was cheap and uncomfortable. I did keep the screen protector on though.