Competition Breeds Innovation.

KungFuGeek

Reaction score
I'm an android guy. I love what google has done with it, and I will likely always be an android guy because of how integrated android is with the various google services.

That being said, I understand that competition drives innovation, so i was excited to see what would come out of apple's keynote. Mostly I was disappointed as there didn't seem to be much innovation on apples part to drive more innovation from google or the various android handset makers.

The things I did like were the 801.11 n, and the screens very high resolution (although, i prefer a larger screen than 3.5"). The gyro will probably make for some fun games, but I doubt i'll really ever use my droid for anything more than casual gaming, so that doesn't really interest me to much.

So how soon do you guys think that HTC / Motorola / whoever will come out with devices that have wireless n, and better screens and such?

Taegost

Reaction score
About a month or so with the Motorola Shadow, and I think the Incredible supports Wireless N on a hardware level, but it's not incorporated in the OS yet :)

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the droid has 802.11n as well just not enabled. i heard froyo is supposed to hook us up though