Compatible themes

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by TheHow7zer, Jan 20, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. TheHow7zer

TheHow7zer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I'm a little new to the droid (got it Christmas eve 2010) and was wondering what themes are compatible with BB. I have been looking for a good one for a while, but I don't know what would happen if I just randomly started applying themes. If I can't, are there any really unique themes out there?

I'll just throw it out there that I have been on the psp hacking scene for quite a while, so I am pretty comfortable with going to extreme ends to get the experience I desire on my devices.

Thanks!
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +14
    Each theme is created for specific ROMS. Some are created for multiple ROMs. When you are looking at a theme make sure it is for BB. Try a Google search for "buglessbeast themes". It will probably show you 9 million pages LOL.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. TheHow7zer

TheHow7zer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried, and not come up with many at all. But would older themes for bugless work on the latest 6.2.1?
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Doubtful because I'm sure Pete did some changes to framework-res.apk as well as services.jar for the latest ROM.

DroidForums Junkie!!