1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

compass backward?? on droid app.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dkees, Jul 28, 2010.

1. dkees

dkees New Member

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this but when I open the application “GPS Status” The compass is exactly backward on the screen…Any thoughts?
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

It may have to do with where you are. I've had that happen and then be fine after a reboot. Some time ago it seemed to be stuck on East no matter what position. Even went to a Verizon store and added the same GPS app to a Droid demo to see if it was different. The tech said I had too many apps running at the same time (they must've looked at my app drawer as I had turned it off prior to giving it to them).

They ended up doing a factory reset, which fixed it. It still does it from time to time, but I think some of that is because I'm in a car or trolley.
  3. dkees

dkees New Member

Thanks for the info. on this Ill try a visit to the V store to solve this
  4. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend New Member

could be the app. trying another one. got no suggestions cause i live in the city so i constantly know north from south and what not.
Search tags for this page
android compass backward

android compass backwards

android gps backwards

droid incredible gps goes backwards
gps compass backwards
gps is backwards on phone