Comparison Video: Galaxy S6 vs iPhone 6

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Well that's a totally uncalled for comment that makes zero sense. Living in the past? How is remembering a thing "living in the past?"

Have you read ANYTHING I said?
I don't care where the headphone jack is. For the 3rd time now.

You don't find it just the slightest bit odd that one company calls out another company for a lame feature "upgrade"...and then turns around and implements that very same feature?
Fanboi much?

//edit// Let me also add I was always one of the first to stick up for Sammy when people say the just copy Apple. Now??? err....

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Why would you even consider the S6 when you already own a new phone. And trust me millions of people will buy the S6, regardless of what you think.

Because I have a sickness and change devices more than I change underwear. And I am sure millions of people will, that is why I said it was just my opinion about the phone and the choices they made developing it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Because I have a sickness and change devices more than I change underwear. And I am sure millions of people will, that is why I said it was just my opinion about the phone and the choices they made developing it.
I like switching as well....but as nice as that S6 Edge looks I'm going to pass.. Let's see what LG brings next month.. And I'd love to try my first Sony phone

Tap'd by Big 6

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I like switching as well....but as nice as that S6 Edge looks I'm going to pass.. Let's see what LG brings next month.. And I'd love to try my first Sony phone

Tap'd by Big 6
Yep, always wanted to try one of those Sony phones. Can now that I am on At&t

Tap'd from my Big Whale

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm loving being on AT&T... no more restrictions on phones like One+ and such

Tap'd by Big 6

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'll say this.. When the iPhone6 is well built for 2012...what in God's name is going on when Samsung is having to "step it up" by falling down.. To compete? This is just... Wrong..

Cordell Franklin

Reaction score
Good Comparison. They are both beautiful . but the bad thing about the s6 is yeah the back glass can't handle the fingerprints. but Indeed s6 is the far contender to iphone 6 nowadays.

hachimachi

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Twitter
haachimaachi
Just my $0.02 this is the phone that's bringing me back to Android. I went to the dark side last year when I switched to T-MO from Big Red, and I went with an iPhone 5S from a Galaxy S4 just for the sake of "seeing how the other half lives".

Personally I'm loving the new design and the edge screen. I'm not to worried about the removable battery or SD card slot, mainly cause I'm used to it using an iPhone. Plus I do think that the 128GBs of memory will be more than enough for me.

I think the main reason I like the design so much is because it reminds me of a iPhone 4S and I don't see that as a bad thing. The way I've always looked at phone design is: what do you expect a smartphone to look like? What matters most is what's under the hood.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB

Tap'd by Big 6
+1.. I want to see the G4 before I make any decision.

stanglifemike

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I bought the Note 2 when HTC did away with removable batteries, then the 3 and currently using the 4. I love what the Note series offers and no other manufacturers match it at the moment. If the Note 5 loses the removable battery and external storage, then I won't even glance it's way. Hopefully other manufacturers realize that customers don't just want a smart stylus, but one that's easily stored in the phone when not in use.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Ditto. I'm keeping my S4 until Samsung comes to it's senses.

Last edited: