I am not sure what changed in the latest build, but it causes connection through proxy not working very well for wireless sync via Google. I've tried all sort of setting and it is not working. I did notice that Companionlink for Google released a new build Fixes in companionlink.exe 03/05/10 version 3.0 build 3091 * Fixed an issue with certain recurring event patterns from Outlook * Added support for Google’s new secure calendar URLs The added support for Google's new secure calendar URLs, this wasn't added to Companion Express or Companionlink Professional. Since Companionlink for Google NO LONGER support Lotus Notes (that was the whole reason I PURCHASED it in the first place), I am now forced to use CompanionLink Express, which is giving me all sort of issue. Dang, the new build sucks.; Everything was running stable for me using CompanionLink for Google prior to upgrading this new build, now I can't revert back because I no longer have access to the older build that worked.