Commando boot animation

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by treefrog20012003, Jul 10, 2011.

1. treefrog20012003

treefrog20012003 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So has anyone found the boot animation yet? I found the audio no problem, put an animation in the media folder and it didn't work. So I'm guessing its hidden somewhere that I can't find.

But "WHY THE RUM?!"

2. Bailx

Bailx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just got my casio the other day.... finding the file was easy, it's /system/bin/bootanimation

i tried putting a boot animation zip in that folder (with both names bootanimation & bootanimation.zip) made sure they had the proper permissions, and also put the same files in the /data/local but i didn't have any luck....

the only thing i managed to accomplish was disabling the normal boot animation by doing that....

i'm a droid user for 3 days... but manage centos servers and work with linux enough to be familier with the file structures.... but... it seems it's just an executable (was hoping for a video maybe)...

there is no folders with .png files or .jpgs related to the bootanimation.... so i guess it would take compiling a custom bootanimation file

but i don't know.... i'm still pretty green here on the droids, and apparently this one is pretty tough to crack so far from what i'm reading...

Search tags for this page
android commando sprint

casio commando hack

casio commando hacks

casio g'zone commando hacks
casio g'zone hack
casio gzone commando hack
comando animacion
g'zone commando hack
gzone commando boot media

hack casio commando