Coming soon ...

jayman350

Reaction score
wow are you lucky to have backed up your stuff this morning or what? sucks about your pc crapping out. good luck getting your stuff back.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
wow are you lucky to have backed up your stuff this morning or what? sucks about your pc crapping out. good luck getting your stuff back.

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought of ... good thing I backed up - not oh crap my PC is fried! LOL! I think this theme has gotten in me head too much!

Any way things have resumed ... not going as fast I would like with the laptop, but it's going. Still a chance for a release tonight ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Man, it's been a process but I got it done. Not as much as I had hoped - but given the circumstances I made do.

I am uploading to the host server what will be the official final release version and all my loyal testers are off line ... SO, I'd like at least 5 people to test this bad boy out. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! Just respond to this thread and and the first 5 after this people will be it.

I am running Sapphire myself and it's been running smooth for about 4-5 hours now ...

nightwo|f

Reaction score
I'll update to the latest version, been running the one you linked earlier this week and it has been great so far.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Man, it's been a process but I got it done. Not as much as I had hoped - but given the circumstances I made do.

I am uploading to the host server what will be the official final release version and all my loyal testers are off line ... SO, I'd like at least 5 people to test this bad boy out. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! Just respond to this thread and and the first 5 after this people will be it.

I am running Sapphire myself and it's been running smooth for about 4-5 hours now ...

Anybody?????

Darksaga

Reaction score

Anybody?????

I would like to test it out as well.. Just installed clean 1.1.4...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Anybody?????

I appreciate your effort, but I did not port to tanks 1.1.4 version ... sorry! I didn't get a very big response back from that ROM ...

solution

Reaction score
Anybody?????

I appreciate your effort, but I did not port to tanks 1.1.4 version ... sorry! I didn't get a very big response back from that ROM ...

I would like to formally request that a port of this theme be made to 1.1.4. I would also like to informally request this:

PLZZZZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!!!! :heart::heart::heart::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

plez kan i has dis for 1.1.4s???

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I would like to formally request that a port of this theme be made to 1.1.4. I would also like to informally request this:

PLZZZZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!!!! :heart::heart::heart::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

plez kan i has dis for 1.1.4s???

OK - do you prefer transparent notification pull down or the solid brick?

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - downloading 1.1.4 now ... I'll start porting now. Hope fully I finish before my daughter wakes up ... let the race begin :tongue:

solution

Reaction score
Thank you good sir. :dancedroid:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk