OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Sure, I'd love a link to try it all out. I love the wallpaper too. I'm on sapphire 1.1.1. It'd give me something to play with while I sit here at work... shh, don't tell anyone.

link sent ... and your secret is safe with me, I do a lot of theming at work :wink:

nightwo|f

Reaction score
Loving it so far. The only thing that I might tweak, which if I get bored enough to figure out the xml/theming I might do it is darken up the notification pull down a bit. The rest of the theme has a darker grey-ish feel to it that I like (I prefer themes on the darker side of the spectrum generally), and the notification pulldown seems to contrast it a bit. Still great in any case though!

Moondonkey

Reaction score
ohh nice theme. First theme I have seen that can give Watermarkd a run for its money.

I hope you are going to release that on Liquid!

c0Ld

Reaction score
It won't install properly for me.. my boot just hangs for a good 15-20 minutes until I give up and battery pull / restore it. Tried 3 times now, including re-downloading :(

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
It won't install properly for me.. my boot just hangs for a good 15-20 minutes until I give up and battery pull / restore it. Tried 3 times now, including re-downloading :(

Hmmm ... not too sure why??? Are you installing over a clean non-themed 1.1.1?

c0Ld

Reaction score
Yeah, clean 1.1.1, it's strange... might be my high overclock being picky installing it though. I'll tinker around with the new version and see what happens :)

c0Ld

Reaction score
Newest one installed without any problems, who knows what the deal was last night. Looking great so far, keep up the good work :) I'm definitely keeping it!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Download links closed

All previous links in this thread are now dead! Making room for the final release version, which I hope to have ready later today.

Thanks to all for the help! I will be back looking for a select few to test the final version when it's done ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Bad news!

No release today folks! The hard drive on my PC just went kaput I think!! As fate would have it though, I backed up all my work this morning on my flash drive, thank God!! Hopefully I can get things up and running and get this theme out to you guys. I may try my lap top, but it's an old POS and may not work well ...