OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
How r things coming with this theme? Did you get those menu icons worked out?

Which menu icons? I changed out the language/keyboard and dock icons on the settings menu.
Other than that there haven't been too many changes. I like to use paint.net for my editing and I can't install it on my work PC (no admin rights). Trying to figure out a way I can get that to work on my work PC this way I can get somethings done when I have down time here at work ... :tongue:

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
How r things coming with this theme? Did you get those menu icons worked out?

Which menu icons? I changed out the language/keyboard and dock icons on the settings menu.
Other than that there haven't been too many changes. I like to use paint.net for my editing and I can't install it on my work PC (no admin rights). Trying to figure out a way I can get that to work on my work PC this way I can get somethings done when I have down time here at work ... :tongue:

Yea those are the one's I was talking about...you had mentioned you were unhappy with them...
I dont have admin rights at work either, its a pain lol

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I would port this over to Tanknspank's Unofficial 1.1.4 (2.2.1) Sapphire Build. You'll get more interest in this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/87324-unofficial-ccrom-builds.html simply because its been quite a while since 1.1.1 was released and there seems to be more interest in 1.1.4 because of the new features. Just my .02

Yeah, I've been leaning heavily towards that idea too. I think I'll add it to my weekend to do list - hopefully it won't take too long.

edit - Actually, think I'll take a peak right now :biggrin:

nightwo|f

Reaction score
That is a nice looking theme that I'm definitely wanting to try out (running sapphire 1.1.1). Kinks still being worked out or is it mostly ready to go? I've been wanting something a little different than the gala theme I've been running for a few months ;]

On a side note, I dislike transparent notification bars as well, unless they're only very slightly transparent (mostly opaque).

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
That is a nice looking theme that I'm definitely wanting to try out (running sapphire 1.1.1). Kinks still being worked out or is it mostly ready to go? I've been wanting something a little different than the gala theme I've been running for a few months ;]

On a side note, I dislike transparent notification bars as well, unless they're only very slightly transparent (mostly opaque).

Testing seems to be going well for Sapphire 1.1.1 - I'll shoot you the link here in a sec.
Just planning on updating it from here on out ...

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just loaded it up, looks good....very clean theme.....I'm assuming your gonna port it over onto the Sapp 1.1.4 build?

Also have you given anymore thought to porting it to Project Elite v2? :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Just loaded it up, looks good....very clean theme.....I'm assuming your gonna port it over onto the Sapp 1.1.4 build?

Also have you given anymore thought to porting it to Project Elite v2? :)

Funny you should mention that :tongue: I already have and planned on testing it myself. I never ran Tanks 1.1.4 and decided to try today, the lazy way without wiping. Anyway, after I did I lost all my contacts - my gmail account was gone. I did restore my stock 1.1.1 first, just didn't have time to do the whole wipe and reinstall app thing. BUT, it appeared as if my theme played nicely :biggrin: looked nice on the rotary lock screen too ...

c0Ld

Reaction score
How's the testing going? Is there still anything MAJOR left to work out? I'd love to test it so long as it seems at least mostly stable :)

c0Ld

Reaction score
Also, are you shipping it with that wallpaper? It all fits so nicely

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
How's the testing going? Is there still anything MAJOR left to work out? I'd love to test it so long as it seems at least mostly stable :)

Testing on Sapphire seems to be going very well. I run Sapphire myself and it's been smooth sailing ... the only "issue" seems to be if it's installed over another theme - but I think that holds true for most themes.
I'll send you the link if you'd like to give it a try ...

c0Ld

Reaction score
Sure, I'd love a link to try it all out. I love the wallpaper too. I'm on sapphire 1.1.1. It'd give me something to play with while I sit here at work... shh, don't tell anyone.