Coming Soon to a Droid near you!

cyber3d

Reaction score
From AndroidCentral:

Motorola Droid & Cliq Getting Android 2.1, Droid to Get Flash 10

Posted on Wednesday, Jan 6, 2010 by Casey Chan

Don't worry Droid & Cliq owners, you're not going to be left in the dark. Motorola also announced that they'll be bringing both the Motorola Droid & Motorola Cliq to Android 2.1. Which means we should be able to enjoy all the goodies that made the Nexus One so jaw-droppingly sexy on our Motorola Android phones. We're definitely interested in seeing Motoblur and Android 2.1 interact, but that's a discussion for another day.
But the news doesn't stop there for Droid owners. Not only will they receive Android 2.1 but Motorola has been working on Flash 10.1 integration and has optimized it for the Droid chipset, which means yes, your Droid will soon have official Flash support. On top of that, the Droid should get a second maintenance update in the near future. Score big for Droid.
Since yesterday wasn't such a good day to be a Droid owner, today is shaping up totally different! What do you guys think?

Reaction score
Awesome news! I can't wait to see the popup on my phone asking me if I want to upgrade :)

They should just make the yes button read "Hell ya!"

OP
cyber3d

cyber3d

Reaction score
I only found one. So how should I delete this thread? is it possible?

cb2000a

Reaction score
Yep....the Droid is a flagship phone and as such will get the royal treatment.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
wow are you for real? JK there are already like 20 threads about this

ya you should be banned from all forums for life and your droid should be taken away from you forever. Enter Sarcasm. Seriously though how sweet is this news. Yesterday I was so worried that droid would be ditched by verizon for the latest and newest phone and now this comes out. Its going to be a good year for the droid, no matter what comes out in the next year.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOVE THE PIC!

It totally validates my keyboard issue! If you look the bottom row is lower and slanted and the in the middle its higher and the top is a bit lower. :icon_ banana:

From AndroidCentral:

Motorola Droid & Cliq Getting Android 2.1, Droid to Get Flash 10

Posted on Wednesday, Jan 6, 2010 by Casey Chan

Don't worry Droid & Cliq owners, you're not going to be left in the dark. Motorola also announced that they'll be bringing both the Motorola Droid & Motorola Cliq to Android 2.1. Which means we should be able to enjoy all the goodies that made the Nexus One so jaw-droppingly sexy on our Motorola Android phones. We're definitely interested in seeing Motoblur and Android 2.1 interact, but that's a discussion for another day.
But the news doesn't stop there for Droid owners. Not only will they receive Android 2.1 but Motorola has been working on Flash 10.1 integration and has optimized it for the Droid chipset, which means yes, your Droid will soon have official Flash support. On top of that, the Droid should get a second maintenance update in the near future. Score big for Droid.
Since yesterday wasn't such a good day to be a Droid owner, today is shaping up totally different! What do you guys think?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warning

If anyone feels like they come here and see someone getting or get attacked everytime. Hit the report button PLEASE! Flaming or bashing will not be tolerated. This is my only warning for this thread :mad:. Next time some will get a vacation for a few days :).

Have a nice day!

Edit : This also was on the front page here. Thanks

Last edited: