Coming Soon to a Droid near you!

RockinRealtor

Reaction score
In other news. Can we start a petition to get AT&T to get Owen Wilson to STFU? He's just re-inforcing the stereotype that all iPhart users are pretentious hipster assholes. Besides, he looks like he's gained some major weight, the camera is NOT flattering to him right now...
Luke Wilson is the one on the AT&T ads.

I said it on a different forum but Verizon should get Owen Wilson on an ad with an iPhone and he just keeps dropping calls for like 30 seconds straight.

"Hey Luke..." *dailing* "Oh hey Luke call drop..." *dailing* "Hey Luke I'm checking movie times while we tal..." *dailing* then just the DROID logo.

Classic! I love that idea! The battle of the brothers. Or cousins. Or whatever they are.

MasonReitz

Reaction score
I dont feel like digging but am i hearing that 2.1 for my droid is going to incorporate blur? I played with it on my friends cliq and i CANT STAND blur.. I hope that if it is its going to be optional.

phone

Reaction score
I dont feel like digging but am i hearing that 2.1 for my droid is going to incorporate blur? I played with it on my friends cliq and i CANT STAND blur.. I hope that if it is its going to be optional.

What exactly is "blur?" I did some googleing but I'm sure you're not talking about the band. :) I've seen reference to a "blur account" but I couldn't find a blur website.
Thanks,

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Nope. The Droid is a Google experience phone, so it won't have anything from Motorola.

influencd

Reaction score
First post..:
I'm awaiting delivery on my milestone at the moment and have been watching this forum for some time.
Given that 2.0.1 hasn't even reached the Milestone yet I'm cautious as to how long 2.1 will take (if ever). It seems to have been excluded from these announcements. :(

MasonReitz

Reaction score

Nope. The Droid is a Google experience phone, so it won't have anything from Motorola.
YAY!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
First post..:
I'm awaiting delivery on my milestone at the moment and have been watching this forum for some time.
Given that 2.0.1 hasn't even reached the Milestone yet I'm cautious as to how long 2.1 will take (if ever). It seems to have been excluded from these announcements. :(

Hey,

severeral carriers announced the Milestone updates DEFINETELY on january.
And 2.1 isnt far from that i guess!

Tigger

MasonReitz

Reaction score

What exactly is "blur?" I did some googleing but I'm sure you're not talking about the band. :) I've seen reference to a "blur account" but I couldn't find a blur website.
Thanks,

Blur is just short for Motorola's "Moto Blur" api that funs over the top of android phones like the Cliq from T-Mobile

Dash

Reaction score
First post..:
I am running 2.1 on my Droid, you could always root and upgrade, I believe.

bmedic1999

Reaction score
Loving everything about the Droid. I owned a touch pro 2 for 13 days. Logged on saw the Droid and that was it. Swapped on Nov 6 and haven't looked back. Sux to be anyone without a Droid!

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
@Dash, as much as I would love to have 2.1 on my phone, im not sure how i feel about putting that ROM on since its not completely functional. How's your luck been with it?

UtesFanRy

Reaction score
Loving everything about the Droid. I owned a touch pro 2 for 13 days. Logged on saw the Droid and that was it. Swapped on Nov 6 and haven't looked back. Sux to be anyone without a Droid!

x2

Except I owned the Touch Pro 2 for a little over a month, awaiting Nov. 6 anxiously the whole time. So worth the swap....

Droid FTW.

MasonReitz

Reaction score
Hey! This question goes out to the owners of haxxzored phones running 2.1... How is the battery life and are you noticing any differences with charge time?