Coming Soon... time permitting and my understanding of the X2 is accurate.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, in the settings menu, there are 4 things that when you choose them, they will be the standard stock look. That's because, in the list of apk files, I have no idea what they are named as. So, if you know, please do tell and I will get them inverted. "Manage Applications", Battery and Data manager", Backup Assistant" and Call Settings".

And, if anyone has some cool wallpapers that would go good with a black, white, grey theme, please PM me or post here. I will add them into the theme (with credit).

For the theme release, I will start a new thread.

Esper

Reaction score
Awsome cause i ended up doing it anyways... Lol... U know how it is always curious how things run.... Hahhaha... Now with eclipse and ur theme this phone is gonna be insane..... Oh and sorry i would have givin u the heads up about it being deodexed but i thought u knew

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looking beast. Glad to see some dev work on the X2.

random rom'd X

zakky12

Reaction score
Installed it. Works good.... here's my screens. the first 3 are showing what to expect.. the 4th is showing one of my issues with the text color on menus.

Hmm... why do I have 2 shortcuts to dolphin? lol idiot.

saw this and screamed "YES!"
excellent work man. keep it up:D
(i have been reading through the post working my way to the last page, sence you know that, keep it up, and take your time finishing, i cant wait. I. HATE. BLUE.

zakky12

Reaction score
ok guys and gals (the few of us that seem to own this phone)... I am done. 100%. Theme is complete. I'll have add-ons as time goes on (cause everything gets updated eventually) but this theme is complete. It's 1am here so I am tired. I need to find a place to post my theme cause I don't have a website (suggestions?) but I will find one. In the morning hopefully I will get this out.

To those out there anticipating... 2 things of note.. 1st.. I made this for Eclpise 2.2... or is it 0.2.2.. whatever.... if you want the theme, get that ROM. 2nd.. In regards to the market.. First, verify that you DO NOT have a vending app in \data\app!!!!! If you do, this will not install!!! You will need to uninstall updates before flashing. Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>"ALL" tab>Market>Uninstall Upates

Tomorrow you will see screenshots, a list of whats included and a list of whats to come in the next few days or so.

Until tomorrow...

so your saying it WONT work on the GB? and i HAVE to have Eclipse? I HATE IT, -.-''

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
that is correct. you have to be running eclipse. also, just so anyone who cares knows, i now have a Bionic and sold my X2 onEbay. Was a good phone but, i wanted the 4g.. and, it is nice.

Esper

Reaction score
Awe man... was so wanting that bnb .... oh well no big deal... ill be getting the g-nex once it comes out in a few weeks

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums