Coming from the OG Droid

Raydee35

Reaction score
I recently bought the Razr after two years of on and off love for the OG droid. So far the Razr has been a blessing for me. The battery life isn't that great but with Smart Actions it has been much better. There are a couple things that I miss coming from the OG Droid. First and formost the vibrate on the Razr is very week compared to the droid. Most of the time I don't even feel it. Second on the OG Droid I was able to change the color of the LED for different notifications and it seems like on the Razr you only get green for everything. So far those are really the only complaints I have and I can live with them for sure. The fact that I can remotely get files from my work computer and songs from my home computer while I am at the gym makes this phone a winner in my book. It is also way faster and smoother than my OG Droid and the touch screen feels like it is calibrated way better.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For different colored notifications, try 'Light Flow' in market.

droidshot®

Reaction score
I have different colors on my Razr. You have to go to the Facebook settings and turn on vibrate and light notification. It will be blue just like on the OG Droid. But you are right about the vibration sucks and also mine isn't half as loud turned all the way up as my OG was.Other than that I love this phone!!