1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Coming from a Dare

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Serg4u, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Serg4u

Serg4u New Member

Hello,

I love VZN, and have had the Dare for almost 2 years with no problems until a few weeks ago..my NE2 is up on 3/2. Before that I had the lovely chocholate...

I'm a member on many forums, and hope to learn just as much here as I did there. For about a year I've had my mind set on the iphone, but that's no more!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Yes you made the right choice you're going to love it but let me caution you, there is a learning curve and that's where this forum will come in handy to you. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and we are all here to help each other.:)
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Once you get you get your hands on a Droid I Dare you to go back!

What fun you are going to have making the transition.

Mike
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, Serg4u! Glad you decided to join us. The only thing more addictive than your new Droid is this forum. Enjoy!