1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Coming back with a new Droid

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by gpguy25, Jul 8, 2010.

1. gpguy25

gpguy25 New Member

As some of you may know I dropped my Droid when taking out of my pocket and it for some reason died never to come back to life. Flash forward a month. I have a new droid, but I am not rooted and without bugless. I am very very sad right now. I am going to root it tonight, but with all the updates pete has released I am lost as to where to begin. Right now I am running 2.1 (assume i am rooted) can someone direct me toward the first rom to flash onto the flash or can I flash his NEWWW!!! Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B ??

Thank you ladies and gents for any and all help
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

If I recall correctly, the only caveat was when one moved from 2.0.1 to 2.1. Other than wiping data and cache 3 time each, I do not recall doing anything special when I moved from 2.1 to 2.2 (Froyo).

Make a backup and try flashing BB. If you want to be cautious then install BB v0.1 then move to v 0.4

Hope this helps
    Mike
  3. gpguy25

gpguy25 New Member

Thanks Mike appreciate it.
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Let us know if you have any questions or issues