Comin' Back!

frankjaegar

Reaction score
Howdy all!
I've been absent from my Original Droid for too long. I've been using a refurbished Droid X for a while now and my OG Droid as a PMP, but the lack of support due to Motorola's AWFUL bootloader for the Droid X is just killing me.
Plus I have tiny hands and just like the Droid 1 better.

So I was curious as to how MIUI has progressed since I've been gone (last version I use was maybe an early 1.4.X). Is it just an amazing beast or something now? Or would I better off going for just good old CyanogenMod7 or UD?

Thanks folks!

Reaction score
Howdy all!
I've been absent from my Original Droid for too long. I've been using a refurbished Droid X for a while now and my OG Droid as a PMP, but the lack of support due to Motorola's AWFUL bootloader for the Droid X is just killing me.
Plus I have tiny hands and just like the Droid 1 better.

So I was curious as to how MIUI has progressed since I've been gone (last version I use was maybe an early 1.4.X). Is it just an amazing beast or something now? Or would I better off going for just good old CyanogenMod7 or UD?

Thanks folks!

You should give it a try. If it plays well with your phone, it is definitely a beast. There's way too many super-cool features - a lot that are obvious and a lot that are hidden - to list. Besides if it does play nice with your phone, half of the fun is journeying through the process of discovering its features and which of them you really love because they suit your needs perfectly.

After the response I gave you I'll understand if you don't want to answer this for me, but what is PMP?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
F

frankjaegar

Reaction score
Well then, it may just happen. :) Is it compatible with Apps2SD? Not that I'm remarkably familiar with Apps2SD. I just have a ton of Apps now and I know the Droid doesn't exactly have a ton of application storage.
I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the MIUI features, though I'm excited to find new ones!

And a PMP is a Portable Media Player. Which is what my Droid X will now become.

Reaction score
Well then, it may just happen. :) Is it compatible with Apps2SD? Not that I'm remarkably familiar with Apps2SD. I just have a ton of Apps now and I know the Droid doesn't exactly have a ton of application storage.
I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the MIUI features, though I'm excited to find new ones!

And a PMP is a Portable Media Player. Which is what my Droid X will now become.

Thanks for clearing up what a PMP is for me. If by apps2sd you mean storing apps with that feature on the SD Card by moving them there, it does indeed support it.

Reaction score

I've got 26 apps stored on my SD Card.

boinkman

Reaction score
I've got 26 apps stored on my SD Card.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Maybe try Install Manager Pro. It'll move apps to sd card that apps2sd wont touch. I now have 54% free internal!