Comics

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious about something and thought I would throw this out there.

I have a decent-sized comic collection and use Collectorz.com 'Comic Collector' to catalog them (anyone else use this?). I love this software and have been using it for years.

They currently make an iPhone app version of this software, to have your collection at hand. However, the developers at Collectorz don't seem to think there would be enough interest (see forum post), in the Android community, to develop a version for us.

Would anyone else here, besides me, buy this? I would LOVE to have this on my Droid.

iron ghost

Reaction score
Hey Batfan,

I too have colletorz for my comic colletion and am pretty disappointed they aren't going to do a version for android. Hopefully they will in the future or at least give us some sort of export option. I guess you can export it as a txt file and place it on your droid (still haven't got around to doing that yet myself)

Also, if you don't have it already check out Tiny Comics. Lists everything coming out during that week.

OP
Batfan.com

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully we'll see something in the next year or so.

I thought about maybe trying to customize the hell out of a Comic Collector template to make it work for mobile browsing. Then I could just export the HTML and upload it to my server. I dunno, we'll see if I get that much free time.

Hmmm, cool app.

OP
Batfan.com

Batfan.com

Reaction score