Comcast Caps Subscribers At 1TB Per Month

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I do have 4k and I do watch Netflix and some other 4k stuff... That eats it up super fast.

With 4k becoming cheaper its only going to get worse

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
My point: your household would certainly be considered a high usage househould, yet you STILL have over 100 MB to spare every month.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A TB is still a ton, lifted....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is by no means a Ton in any means, no matter how you look at it. I watched one 4K movie and did some regular netflix watching on my computer. For one day i used 40GB, and that was also after work, so i had maybe 3-4 hours worth of watching items. So for 1 day, with 3-4 hours worth of watching items, i hit almost 1/20th of the data for month. Now i am a single person, and soon to have a roommate, i can assure you, i will hit over a TB every month. I have already lodged a formal complaint with the FCC for them to look into this practice. I know it's mainly useless gesture, but still, the more complaints, the more they will look at it. To me, it should not be allowed to happen. If they get special treatment, or by proxy have deals with the other cable companies so that no one will be in the same location, then they can get away with any price manipulation they want to, because there is no competition. I think cellular and cable companies should stop this crap about they don't have the network to back it up, it's BS.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
When the FCC defined what broadband is they made DSL not broadband so therefore in most places broadband IS a monopoly. Many people in the US are already upset because they think the government is not supporting them. Let's see what it does now to regulate this monopoly. I don't use a Tb often if ever but I COULD in the future. Same argument I used for my unlimited cell data. They kept telling me that I never used a lot of data so why keep it. I said then why do you care if I have unlimited? For both of us the answer was because I might. Just FUD to gouge consumers.