Com2uS releases Heavy Gunner for Android

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

Today, the company Com2uS, known for the game Homerunbattle 3D on Android, released another iPhoneOS classic to android, Heavy Gunner and costs 2.99 USD. Just follow this link to buy it on the market!

A release date for long awaited INOTIA 2 is not known yet!

RinTinTigger

armeddroid

Reaction score
I downloaded it and there was an error like the file did not exist.
Not sure why..never had an issue before.

Diordna

Reaction score
OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Inotia 2 looks good, I just looked it up (I know NOTHING about iphone games so bare with me)

It's like 8 dollars though and I found this good review for it.. (if anyone else is curious on it that reads this)

Review: Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone – Hottest Games of 2009 We Missed :: App Advice

But ported games better go down price though. But I don't understand why Zenonia is 6 dollars for android and 3 for iphone?

Its not out for Android yet...im awaiting it this month.

Diordna

Reaction score
Inotia 2 looks good, I just looked it up (I know NOTHING about iphone games so bare with me)

It's like 8 dollars though and I found this good review for it.. (if anyone else is curious on it that reads this)

Review: Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone – Hottest Games of 2009 We Missed :: App Advice

But ported games better go down price though. But I don't understand why Zenonia is 6 dollars for android and 3 for iphone?

lol I know that, never said it was in android. Just saying I hope it isn't 8 dollars for us being ported and all. While Zenonia is 3 dollars for iphone and 6 for us.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

lol I know that, never said it was in android. Just saying I hope it isn't 8 dollars for us being ported and all. While Zenonia is 3 dollars for iphone and 6 for us.

Usually, Com2uS asks for less than 5 Bucks, making money with ingame stores like on Inotia...but you dont have to buy something ;)

BUT, for Inotia 2, i'd also pay 8 bucks ^^

Darkseider

Reaction score
I am just waiting for Froyo to come out and hopefully official Apps2SD support. Otherwise Heavy Gunner, Inotia and all the other great games will never grace my device. Yes I know I can use Cyanogen instead of BB but I really like BB and that's that. Come on Google! I want to spend money on that market and you're stopping me from doing that!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Now, don't take this the wrong way; as I don't feel it's right to charge more for the Android version than the iPhone version - but this comment is about game pricing in general, and not directed at anyone in particular....

WHY is it that people will buy $40 games for their PSPs and DSes; but get all bent out of shape when a mobile phone app is over $5? Some of these newer Android/iPhone/WinMo games are just as complex, and just as polished; as games for these other "mobile" platforms.

Diordna

Reaction score

Now, don't take this the wrong way; as I don't feel it's right to charge more for the Android version than the iPhone version - but this comment is about game pricing in general, and not directed at anyone in particular....

WHY is it that people will buy $40 games for their PSPs and DSes; but get all bent out of shape when a mobile phone app is over $5? Some of these newer Android/iPhone/WinMo games are just as complex, and just as polished; as games for these other "mobile" platforms.
idk about them, but for ME... I don't but ANY games whatsoever. I don't like spending money on things in general and especially games, I love games but not buying any. So I deal with some app games I bought but I regret some too. I don't want that again either.

Diordna

Reaction score
And also, people are paying $40 for amazing graphic games the are on big screen with an extreme console like xbox. You can get a lower price for a play station 1 game than 8 dollars lol
Think about it that way too

victorythagr8

Reaction score
And also, people are paying $40 for amazing graphic games the are on big screen with an extreme console like xbox. You can get a lower price for a play station 1 game than 8 dollars lol
Think about it that way too

you do realize top rated ds and PSP games are around $30-$40 and i know the droid and iphone has comparable graphic power.