1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

com.android.phone error. stock phone. full reset. nothing is fixing it.

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by xworkingboyx, May 2, 2010.

1. xworkingboyx

xworkingboyx New Member

I have a stock phone.

"the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

i got this error yesterday. everytime i try to text. answer a call. do anything. i get the error. I have soft reset. I hard reset. I have forced closed running programs. I have googled solutions till my fingers bled. Lost everything. It keeps doing it no matter how many times i hard reset the phone. Its not even 2 months old. Verizon wont take it back because when i restructured my plan into a family plan with my fiancee they nullified our individual 2 yr agreement and merged it into a 1 yr plan and voided my manufacturer warranty.

what can i do to fix this. Any thing? Any 3rd party debug program? any options? I tried using the search engine here and found nothing.
Search tags for this page
about com.android.phone error fixation
android phone full error
com.android.phone
com.android.phone android

com.android.phone error

com.android.phone error in s4
how to fix com.android.phone
how to fix com.android.phone error
inprocesscom.android.phone/
loi com.android.phone
loi com.android.phone sky 7360