Color of notification bar

james23972

Reaction score
Nope im on a droidx 2.3.3 running rooting 4.5.588 and yes its like a dark shade of blue and the drop down is partly white for the text messages/email/on going things and the rest is a tranpernet see-thru blue.. how bout you flash a rom.. its really easy.. this is what you do.. go into the market.. download 'liberty toolbox pro' ( i think its a pro ) btw its $5 and its a rom.. you just click on download rom or something and click gingerbread rom.. then it will download ( wifi reccommended ) and after another option will come up saying 'wipe data and cache' and 'backup current rom' i would do both then after click okay and just let it do its thing.. btw it will delete all your apps and data.. then once its done you will have flashed a rom and everthing will be differnt including the notification bar.. it will be a black bar and the drop down will be a nice darkish gray.. hope this helps..

wyld

Reaction score
This is the notification pull down for the rom I am on. Every rom is different but this gives you the idea.
aefd0392-ae8e-e967.jpg

DROIDX DarkSlideX 1.15 Ghz

PARick

Reaction score
My bar is blue, and the notification area is white, with a blue-transparent strip at the bottom. How can it vary among those of us updated to GB running stock? Mine is perfect.