College Football?

chrisblack71581

Reaction score
Anyone help me with a app or reliable site to watch college football on? I really would like to watch the BCS Championship tonight but could use a little help finding a free site to watch it on. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone help me with a app or reliable site to watch college football on? I really would like to watch the BCS Championship tonight but could use a little help finding a free site to watch it on. Thanks

It might be on the watch ESPN app. I would start there.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
No need to watch. Bama is gonna clean house. Easy win for the tide

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
OSU lost to a team that went 6-7. Bama lost to the #1 team in overtime. No comparison. Rematches happen in all sports. If lsu wins there will be no controversy. They will be unanimous #1 across the board

jdroid80

Reaction score
OSU lost to a team that went 6-7. Bama lost to the #1 team in overtime. No comparison. Rematches happen in all sports. If lsu wins there will be no controversy. They will be unanimous #1 across the board

But the regular season is the playoffs<<such bs. There are no rematches in playoffs. LSU's going have to spank bama again? While bama only has to beat 'em one of two times?

It would be hilarious if even bama wins the computers still vote LSU #1.

Arodnum1

Reaction score
OSU, however good they are, cannot keep up with either offense, and Alabama defense is also superior, we are going to see the two best teams in the country in the national championship game.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
When bama wins they will be #1. There's a rule in the BCS that whoever wins the BCS championship game is automatically voted #1 in the BCS.
The AP championship will be voted on and could go to lsu even if they lose.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
OSU, however good they are, cannot keep up with either offense, and Alabama defense is also superior, we are going to see the two best teams in the country in the national championship game.

^Yep! I'm pretty sure this year will create at least the 4 team playoff situation in the future. Cant wait for that!!

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Yea I agree. Playoff system is the way to go

Reaction score
I Getty the argument that OSU lost to a mediocre team but that means nothing. Packers lost to KC, Saints lost to Rams. The true test is how you perform against the best. Bama had that chance and lost @ home. So, OSU should have their shot.

I disagree that the two best are playing tonight. And for anyone to say OSU couldn't keep up with these teams, they didn't seem to have an issue keeping up with Stanford and the almighty Luck.

Until college football gets their heads out if their rears, there will never be a true champion.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
The winner of tonights game is the champion. @ Jungle king 76 who do you root for, you sound like an *uburn fan

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'd also like to do away with these pro stadium venues. Play the games in college stadiums!!