Code Black Drone Giveaway!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I've been on Cricket Wireless (which just recently merged with AIO) for several years and have no plans to switch to any other carrier. I just recently got the Xperia Z3 activated on Cricket and it's been working great! :cool:

USSROVER

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsun SGH-T189N
Samsung SGH-T189n Metro PCS ($25.00 month plan) unlimited calling & text no data plan. Handles All my needs will stay with them for now (4years and counting)

Last edited by a moderator:

NiCE2012

Reaction score
I am with Tmobile and happy with it. I might give Google a try if they available at my area :)

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
i'm on T-mobile. Switched from Verizon. I have No intentions of ever leaving T-mobile!!!!

rwdfan

Reaction score
I'm with Verizon, and will stay put for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

bucho602

Reaction score
I am with the Big Red, Verizon. I have used them for over a decade now and wish to go nowhere else. Team Verizon!

gone_hog_wild

Reaction score
Using Verizon and no plans on giving up my unlimited data plan. Thanks and very nice giveaway hope to win it.

Bratster2

Reaction score
I am on verizon with unlimited data. I don't have plans for moving right now, but I like the looks of t-mobile.

badtoy1986

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen we have an AWESOME giveaway that we are excited to announce! As you can see we are giving away a Limited Edition Code Black Drone!! Yes, one (1) lucky member will get the chance to win this very cool drone and as always it's going to be a snap to enter.​

Lets take a quick look at some of the Code Black Drone's features:
  • 6-axis flight control system and adjustable gyro sensitivity, the Code Black Drone can perform complicated maneuvers will speed and accuracy. A beginner and expert flight mode allow you progress to more complex flights.
  • Take amazing aerial video in stealth mode. Shoot perfect HD and SD video with this stealth matte black drone. This badass drone shoots badass video.
  • Easy to use remote. This responsive, 4-channel remote is included with every Code Black Drone. Easy to learn controls will have you flying like a pro in no time
So what do you have to do to enter? Rules for entry are as follows:
  • Only ONE (1) entry per member. Duplicate entries will result in immediate disqualification.
  • Let us know what carrier you are on AND what carrier, if any, you are planning to move over to. If you're happy and staying where you are, please let us know!
That's all you need to do and you are entered folks, so jump right in!!

On January 29, 2015 at 12:00pm Central the contest will close and we will randomly draw one (1) winner. The winner will be announced later that day. Good luck everyone!!

I am on T-mobile, I switched from Verizon about a year ago and I could not be happier, more speed, unlimited data and a lower bill makes me satisfied.

Jimmy8881

Reaction score
Currently on Verizon, if I ever loose unlimited I would switch to Sprint.

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
On Verizon since 2007, grandfathered in unlimited data, and would switch to T-MOB if I had to switch to something else.

majroberts

Reaction score
verizon, not planning on switching. not happy with the bill but happy with the signal