Code Black Drone Giveaway!

godcomplex

Reaction score
I am on the grandfathered unlimited plan with Verizon, and currently have no plans to change. Thank you for the opportunity!

gholt

Reaction score
I've been with Verizon all my life and plan on sticking with it.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Verizon here. My girlfriend had AT&T, but left them because they kept charging her for things that should never have been added to the account. That and keeping her customer support for over 3 hours when calling about her bill.

Only carrier I might switch to is T-Mobile, but I have a TON of Verizon devices at home, so switching would pretty much clobber all my stuff. So, its not likely to happen.

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and planning on staying for as long as I have our Unlimited data, if they pull it I might be knocking on T-Mobile's door.

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Verizon and no plans to go anywhere. one word unlimited data, ok so that's two words :D

briann379

Reaction score
Other carrier (us cellular) . Been here a few years and don't plan on leaving. T-mobile does have decent service in some of the cities I go thru...

Heero121

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
note 3
I currently have BIG RED, im also currently invovled with a BBB case against BIG RED and data throttling starting october. They replaced my phone 3 times, and even replaced a sim card claiming they were not throttling, Finally with enough information gathered and tracking data speeds I have an arbitration hearing next week. Im looking forward to after the net neutrality decision is made, I want to see how prices and plans change dramatically.

sos567656765

Reaction score
Currently on Verizon. Would love to switch to somewhere cheaper, but cant afford to give up my 4 lines of grandfathered unlimited data.

lsg0622

Reaction score
I have been a Verizon customer since Verizon wireless was created. We have 5 lines of unlimited data - deeply discounted, so I doubt we will be switching carriers any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkavian

Reaction score
Currently have Verizon Wireless and like the plan. I currently share my plan with 8GB of data. We had 4GB, but Verizon did some special deal and we updated to 8GB, for the same price. Woohoo! Have no plans on changing because of the discounts we currently get with Verizon. We have been with them for years and love the coverage. Had coverage almost the entire time going from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas, only a few dead spots.

Tnmurdock

Reaction score
On Verizon and NOT going anywhere. I love it 11 plus years and best coverage,plan, and service EVER

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Verizon - no one else compares for coverage. Staying put as long as they don't take my Unlimited data.
Been with them since 1996 when they were Airtouch.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Verizon with no plans to change.

If I were forced off unlimited data it would be between AT&T and Verizon depending on value at the time.