1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Coby Kyros MID7015

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by fastcars, Mar 10, 2011.

1. fastcars

fastcars New Member

I need to know how to root a Coby Kyros MID7015. I have done the Z4Root already but I don't understand the rest of the process. I just rooted an android htc droid incredible with no problems thanks to you guys. I don't understand the Java download i keep reading that I need and also why does this Java download ask for the platform I am running. Does it mean the computer platform or the Kyros platform. Any help or a guide to tell me how to do this will be appreciated.
  2. Bro Duran

Bro Duran New Member

3. fastcars

fastcars New Member

Ok the tablet is rooted and now is there any way possible to get Adobe flash player to work on this. Also I have a blackberry tour that I would like to root to gain WiFi access. Is either of these possible? It seems the tablet is not much good without Adobe flash player and I want to be able to root the blackberry so I can use this tablet on it as well. I have looked and I have not found a program for the blackberry that's why I am here. Thanks in advance.
Search tags for this page

coby kyros mid7015 root

coby kyros mid7015 root guide
coby mid7015a
flash player for coby kyros mid7015
help for coby kyros mid7015
how to root a coby kyros mid7015
how to root coby 7015

how to root coby kyros 7015

how to root coby kyros 7015 without computer

how to root coby kyros mid7015

how to root coby kyros without computer