CM9 nightlies not installing?

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
So I'm on ICS leak .2233 with CM9 and I'm trying to install the newest nightly to fix the data drop issue but none of the nightlies are are installing. Everyone I try just gets stuck at the boot screen. I tried full wiping and and then tried no wiping and still got the same result. Am I doing something wrong??

deduct

Reaction score
Upgrade to ICS leak 232. I have had no data issues while running it. I am even running cm10 jelly bean ROM and data is still solid. Cm10 kicks butt. Way better than any ICS ROMs. Except for the fact that camera does not work yet. But they are working on it.

deduct

Reaction score
Blayzejlm said:
Will this break root that I'm on now?

Yes it will. Use timmy10shoes method found here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/212921-new-ics-leak-bionic-77.html

Be sure to have 905 zip and 232 zip on ext SD card before starting this process. This will allow you to get to 232 without losing any data. You can also fxz back to 902 and take the ota to 905. And then install 232 leak. But, you will lose your internal data if u fxz back. So I prefer to use Timmy's method myself. Then you can re root using razors edge root method. Oh and be sure that u are on unsafe side of safe strap, that's your stock ROM, before you use Timmy's method or fxz back to 902.