winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

ebock

Reaction score
I jumped back on the nightlies recently with my nexus after getting rid of my og Droid. I have been having a recurring problem where I am unable to download files to my phone, it looks like everything is fine when the download starts but they always fail in the end. Any advice is appreciated.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I jumped back on the nightlies recently with my nexus after getting rid of my og Droid. I have been having a recurring problem where I am unable to download files to my phone, it looks like everything is fine when the download starts but they always fail in the end. Any advice is appreciated.
Known issue with many ics roms, only fix i know of is to retry the download

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

mrmattch3w

Reaction score
have their been any major changes to the bluetooth portion of the rom? I can't exactly remember which rom I was running but I noticed that the bluetooth would no longer stream to my car stereo. I figure it has something to do with the rom because i flashed back to my titanium backup running the stock rom and the streaming worked fine. I can't say for sure but I think it might be the 4.0.4 props. haha regardless, I can't wait for the official release to drop. I will definetly be sending a huge donation when it does. Please keep the updates coming.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Changes in 5/10 build:
  • Navigation bar updated with padding fixes and adds menu button. Not just the 3 dot menu.
  • Synced with latest source which updates what's themed.
  • Blue Soft Keys updated to 5/10

threEchelon

Reaction score
Just wanted to report some issues I've noticed with the Galaxy Nexus (Verizon). I was using build 5/04; now I'm using 5/09. Before that, I was using the leaked 4.0.4, IMM30something. I'm also running Juice Defender on my phone.

1. Battery life and the battery graph exhibit some strange behavior.
Sometimes the phone seems to be sleeping properly, other times the battery takes a nosedive​
The battery graph will go up slightly after using the phone and then locking it. (I'm not sure if this is because CM9 tries to "predict" your battery life like the iPhone does, but this doesn't make sense since the graph is a %, not time remaining.)​
2. The notification widget button for "Lockscreen" doesn't seem to have any effect.
I tried the button with no lock screen, swipe lock screen, and pin lock screen; toggling the button had no effect.​
3. Under Security -> Lock screen, "Owner info" is not displaying after being set.
4. Under Security -> Lock screen, "Power button instantly locks" seems to have no change on locking behavior.

Thank you for all your hard work on CM. I hope that all the features can be as stable as the stock builds someday! :happy3: