[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

Dilligaf

Reaction score
I'm finding that I'm not able to download pics sent as MMS for the past few days. Anyone know what's up with this? I get a message saying I'm unable to download the files. The directory where they should be going exists.

Running 3/31 build.
Thanks.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
winner, so far your build is the only stock looking build i like (axiom slowed to a crawl as soon as i set a live wallpaper, otherwise i would be staying on it with all its extra mod settings) i just wish cm had more options... but im sure it'll get there eventually, great job so far

btw i did have one issue, im not sure it is known or not but whenever i try to select sound in settings, the settings force close on 3/31 build

combatmedic870

Reaction score

Winner could you explain raw image support...Does that mean instead of a JPEG you have the choice of shooting RAW and processing via lightroom(or whatever you want to use)?? That would be AWSOME!!!!

sooo....i flashed...nothing different about the camera. that....makes me sad...

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Changes in 4/08 build:
  • Updated LED Notification
  • Big Skia update
  • Blue buttons updated to 4/08 build.

Retard0boT

Reaction score
Do I need to do a complete wipe when going from an old build (2/13) to one of the newer ones? Any of the recent builds I've tried seem to knock out my data connection (tried all in the last 2 weeks or so).

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do I need to do a complete wipe when going from an old build (2/13) to one of the newer ones? Any of the recent builds I've tried seem to knock out my data connection (tried all in the last 2 weeks or so).
Yea it would probably be a good idea.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any word on raw image support?? what exactly is it? where is it?

That was taken out because it didn't work and was abandoned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Still having issues with MMS messages - pics don't come in with the message. I see a "download" button; pressing it makes it go through the motions (says "downloading" for a few seconds) but it doesn't actually download anything; occasionally I get an error message saying that it was unable to download the file. This happens with various senders/carriers, so the issue is on my phone. Is there a simple setting I can change? I've looked but can't find one.

This all started about a week and a half ago after doing the ROM/kernel upgrade.

I'm still on 3/31 with Franco's milestone 2 kernel. I will upgrade to the latest build when I get home tonight, but haven't seen anything in your posted list of changes regarding this.

Thanks!

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Upgraded to 4/10. Still can't get my MMS pics. Could this be because the carrier thinks I should be on 4.0.2 or 4.0.3 and there's some type of auth problem?

Everything else works fine so far.

????

Tap'd from my GNex

gunner8168

Reaction score
Upgraded to 4/10. Still can't get my MMS pics. Could this be because the carrier thinks I should be on 4.0.2 or 4.0.3 and there's some type of auth problem?

Everything else works fine so far.

????

Tap'd from my GNex

Can't speak for this rom but I running the TBH 4.0.4 leak and have no problems with mms so that shouldn't matter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score