[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

vinnie80

Reaction score
Changes in 3/29 build:
  • Based on 4.0.4.
  • Fixed black screen on bootup.
  • Blue buttons updated to 3/29 build.

Do I need to do a wipe if I am on one of the cyanogenmod nightlies? Currently on the 3/23 build. On a separate note, has anyone on the nightlies not been able to install the 3/30 file? I go to install it in recovery and it aborts and says there's an error

Thanks in advance for the help!

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
I have a question. Is it really worth it? I was thinking about doing the CM9 ICS but I started reading all of the issues people have. I know most of you are beyond it. I just want to know if I should and why? Its obviously Motorola isn't supporting it anymore.

Sent from my DROID3

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I have a question. Is it really worth it? I was thinking about doing the CM9 ICS but I started reading all of the issues people have. I know most of you are beyond it. I just want to know if I should and why? Its obviously Motorola isn't supporting it anymore.

Sent from my DROID3

If you are talking about the D3, idk. I haven't really kept up with development for that device. This section is for the Galaxy Nexus. Problems that exist here, may not exist on the D3, and vice versa.

BWills14

Reaction score
For some reason, i cant receive MMS messages on 3/31? Any ideas?

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
If you are talking about the D3, idk. I haven't really kept up with development for that device. This section is for the Galaxy Nexus. Problems that exist here, may not exist on the D3, and vice versa.

Oh I just read CM9 which is a rom. Thanks for responding though.

Sent from my DROID3

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Running the 3/31 build with Franco's milestone 2 kernel. Smooth as silk so far...random reboots (about once every couple of days) seem to have gone away...nice work!!

jasonduffy

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the NFL mobile app. It gives me a "network connection" error

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

shdobxr

Reaction score
Seems like my vibration has stopped with this flash and same with haptic feedback.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Reaction score
Seems like my vibration has stopped with this flash and same with haptic feedback.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Flashed the update last night and no issues with Haptic or vibrate. Did you wipe cache and dalvik before the install? I don't know if it's necessary, but I do it every time.

shdobxr

Reaction score
Well I use ClockworkMod

I backed up and wiped cache, however I did not do a data wipe.

I get confused, is dalvik the cache? or the data?

I will wipe cache and data tonight and reflash.

Nealius

Reaction score
is there a difference between the updates here and the nightly with the same date?

shdobxr

Reaction score
Odd. I rebooted my phone now there is no issue.