[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

mauzydpt

Reaction score
Also unable to sync Gmail. Doesn't look like this is really ready to be worth the flash yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
Also unable to sync Gmail. Doesn't look like this is really ready to be worth the flash yet

Hey Winner - I can verify having problems flashing from 0220 to today's build. This was the first time that I used ROM Manager to download and auto install the build (hopefully that's not the issue). When it came up the first time, several of my non gapps were missing including broken widgets on my homescreens. Like Mauzy, several gapps related apps and widgets weren't working.

The one thing I do know is to install gapps directly after a new flash, however ROM manager doesn't accomplish this. I rebooted into recovery and installed gapps (and my other mods, like normal). Upon coming up, apps and widgets were working fine.

HOWEVER....the issue that freaked me out is that my Gmail account was gone (naturally calendar, contacts, music, etc was gone as well). i recreated and all was well again. I'm not sure what happened but things are good now.

mauzydpt

Reaction score
Hey Winner - I can verify having problems flashing from 0220 to today's build. This was the first time that I used ROM Manager to download and auto install the build (hopefully that's not the issue). When it came up the first time, several of my non gapps were missing including broken widgets on my homescreens. Like Mauzy, several gapps related apps and widgets weren't working.

The one thing I do know is to install gapps directly after a new flash, however ROM manager doesn't accomplish this. I rebooted into recovery and installed gapps (and my other mods, like normal). Upon coming up, apps and widgets were working fine.

HOWEVER....the issue that freaked me out is that my Gmail account was gone (naturally calendar, contacts, music, etc was gone as well). i recreated and all was well again. I'm not sure what happened but things are good now.

I tried flashing gapps along with the rom in recovery and still same problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mikeymop

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the 'Electron Beam animation' is? Is that the LWP, or something new?

Also what are the differences between the official and kang'd/modded builds in the OP

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
i can't remember the menu it's in...i think display....it allows for you to put your phone to sleep/wake up using an animation like turning off/on an old boob tube tv. i used it and i don't like it....extra batt and time. simple off/on works for me.

nutpn

Reaction score
official CM9 thread

is this the official CM9 thread ,noticed that the nightlies were coming out now to

The Race To Die

Reaction score
is this the official CM9 thread ,noticed that the nightlies were coming out now to

Pretty sure if I remember correctly back from my og days cyan doesn't make official threads on any other forums besides their own. So this is as close to official as you are going to get without going to CyanogenMod.com, but winner does an excellent job keeping the thread updated with the official and his work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score