[ROM] **CM9 Discussion/Download Thread**

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have had like zero problems with .0.2 but apparently im missing stuff. any idea on an eta for a .0.4 build?
No idea. Whenever 4.0.4 source is released and merged into CM9. My guess is a few weeks maybe.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

shdobxr

Reaction score

Gapps shows 0/12 is this indeed the gapps version? Having issues with market sync

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

geronimogman

Reaction score
i installed without a data wipe coming from the 2/9 build rom then gapps then bluekeys was i supposed to wipe for the new gapps?? because now im getting random "unfortunately SETTINGS has stopped" error messages. randomly should i reinstall and wipe??BUT I JUST MERGED ALL MY CONTACTSSSSSSS lol

speaker2animals

Reaction score
missing video player?

Is anyone else missing apps, particularly the stock video player? I went from stock 4.02 to the 2-6 version. I did factory wipe, data wipe, and Davlik cache (overkill, I know.) After that, Video Player didn't show in Apps. I could play recorded videos and the app would launch fine. Also, the app would show in local search but generate an error, something about not being in the build manifest I think.

I downloaded the 2-13 builds, wiped Davlik cache, and installed but have the same problem except the app doesn't show in the local search. Thanks for any help!

speaker2animals

Reaction score
Stupid. Reinstalled from market

Is anyone else missing apps, particularly the stock video player? I went from stock 4.02 to the 2-6 version. I did factory wipe, data wipe, and Davlik cache (overkill, I know.) After that, Video Player didn't show in Apps. I could play recorded videos and the app would launch fine. Also, the app would show in local search but generate an error, something about not being in the build manifest I think.

I downloaded the 2-13 builds, wiped Davlik cache, and installed but have the same problem except the app doesn't show in the local search. Thanks for any help!

App was still there but didn't show until reinstalled.

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Changes in 2/15 build:
  • LTE Toggle added back in
  • A few pulls updated
  • Stock 4.0.4 sounds
  • Blue buttons updated to 2/15 build.

shdobxr

Reaction score
Flashed to 2/15 settings keeps force closing. Fyi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
winner00

winner00

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
If you are having settings FC run this in terminal or adb shell: rm /data/data/com.android.settings/shared_prefs/CMStats.xml

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
If you are having settings FC run this in terminal or adb shell: rm /data/data/com.android.settings/shared_prefs/CMStats.xml

this worked for me. altho i was too lazy to reach for my cable and used Root Explorer instead. I tried using the included Terminal Emulator app, but I'm not sure how to grant it the right permission b/c it doesn't see that set of folders or the file.

My phone is asking whether I would like to turn on CMStats now...should i leave it off? or did deleting/re-creating the file fix the issue...and i can turn on again?

shdobxr

Reaction score
this worked for me. altho i was too lazy to reach for my cable and used Root Explorer instead. I tried using the included Terminal Emulator app, but I'm not sure how to grant it the right permission b/c it doesn't see that set of folders or the file.

My phone is asking whether I would like to turn on CMStats now...should i leave it off? or did deleting/re-creating the file fix the issue...and i can turn on again?

For those that need to remove the CMStats.xml file do the following. Open your terminal emulator
<type me> su
<finger swipe yes to allow root>
rm /data/data/com.android.settings/shared_prefs/CMStats.xml

Done deal. Thanks winner for finding the fix so fast.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm backing up and upgrading now, only wiping Dalvik Cache this time... lets see how it goes.

-=Jason=-