1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CM7 wont start and wont work period.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by stevenr00lzd00d, Sep 13, 2012.

1. stevenr00lzd00d

stevenr00lzd00d New Member

Yesterday at work my phone turned off randomly. I turned it back on, everything was fine. This happened 3 times and i was getting worried. After lunch happened again but this time it would start. It got stuck on this i.imgur.com/W17Au.jpg screen with the arrow spinning. I held the power button for a good 30 seconds and nothing happened. So I pulled out the battery said wtf and tried again. Again got stuck on this screen. My battery was at 15 percent so I left it on so it would die and after charging maybe it would work. Took 3 hours for it to die which was a surprise. Got home charged it tried to reboot and now its been on the same screen for 14 hours straight :| any help?
    When trying to boot my phone in bootloader everything shows up as normal then before I can do anything it says
    Parsing... [SD ZIP}
    [1] MDM9K
    [2] RADIO_V2
    Do you want to start update? I press yes it updates and the whole process starts over again. I press no, the whole process starts over agian.

Any help? I have backups on my phone from other ROMS but can't do anything about it at the moment.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
Search tags for this page

cm7 camera wont start