CM7 question and battery issues

turdbogls

Reaction score
Ok, i am on v1. 3 currently with the included kernal.
I am having cell standby and android system eating up most of my battery.... And this was while i was setting the phone up so display should be at the top of the list. Wondering if anyone is having these issues and what they did to fix it. I tried a different kernal when i was on 1.2 and that didnt fix it. Any other suggestions?

And the question, can i put the sense 3 camera app on here? Would i just throw it in the system/app folder and be good or does that require more sense stuff to work. I just hate ate AOSP camera.

Thanks on advance

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

nick12

Reaction score
I'm seeing that too, but I'm actually getting better battery life than BAMF 3.0 which reports display taking up almost all my battery life and system and standby taking up almost nothing... so I think it's just a bug in how it's reporting usage. I'm also using dream kernel, and that didn't make a difference in the reporting from stock for me.

Don't know about using the sense camera, but I was thinking about doing that too. I may give it a shot this weekend.

Reaction score
Ok, i am on v1. 3 currently with the included kernal.
I am having cell standby and android system eating up most of my battery.... And this was while i was setting the phone up so display should be at the top of the list. Wondering if anyone is having these issues and what they did to fix it. I tried a different kernal when i was on 1.2 and that didnt fix it. Any other suggestions?

And the question, can i put the sense 3 camera app on here? Would i just throw it in the system/app folder and be good or does that require more sense stuff to work. I just hate ate AOSP camera.

Thanks on advance

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Rc. 1.4 foot cyanogen is out

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt

OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score
Don't know about using the sense camera, but I was thinking about doing that too. I may give it a shot this weekend.
i read somewhere the sense camera is tied to sense framework, so it wont work :( but i found the miui camera that works pretty good. FFC works as well. some small glitches but overall, its a nice camera (other than looking like a straight iphone ripoff)

Rc. 1.4 foot cyanogen is out

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt

running it now...still the same thing. i think it is a known issue with CM7 and something i am willing to deal with since the battery life seems solid. got 7 hours of very heavy use last night. without my setCPU profiles on...so it was running interactive at 1.4ghz the entire time. 30 minutes of calls, 15 texts, lots of words with friends,forum surfing, 20 minute navigation, streaming pandora, ect.

phreek

Reaction score
I'm running 1.4 as well, aside from a few glitches here and there it seems pretty stable and good battery life.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums