CM7- Pics/Themes/Designs

PTREE818

Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:Yes Hello ,

Ptree here just excited to F around w/ papers, colors and Tweeks, and wanted to c what u guys can come up w/ 2 !

OP
PTREE818

PTREE818

Reaction score
:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:

:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:
:blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid:dancedroid

bwhite757

Reaction score
Pretty boring here, but its functional. Just need to change my Kik icon and I'll be set...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

havens1515

Reaction score
I've seen some people with a theme called "Gingercomb". Where do I get themes like that? There's only 3 themes in the theme chooser

havens1515

Reaction score
Also, after restoring data to some apps I found that my themes didn't stick (which I saw as an issue in multiple threads) but I wiped cache and Dalvik cache, and it seems to be sticking now. So anyone with that problem, no need for full wipe, just cache and Dalvik cache.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen some people with a theme called "Gingercomb". Where do I get themes like that? There's only 3 themes in the theme chooser

Search in the market for CM7 Themes...there are a bunch.

My favorite - Vivid...99 cents, but way worth it. Just beautifully done and really sharp looking.

OP
PTREE818

PTREE818

Reaction score
Gingercomb

Yes Hello , if u haven't found out already Gingercomb theme is a theme for OS Gingerbread and ROM Liberty.!

CKD2

Reaction score

My favorite - Vivid...99 cents, but way worth it. Just beautifully done and really sharp looking.

I searched the market for cm7 themes and only found a couple and vivid was not one of them. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any help?

havens1515

Reaction score

I searched the market for cm7 themes and only found a couple and vivid was not one of them. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any help?

I didn't find much either. Thought maybe it was just me...

dinofan01

Reaction score
have a quick question about themes. I applied a theme (Honeybread) and noticed it did nothing to the lock screen. Is that normal for all themes on CM7? When i theme I like to go all out. Or was there a problem on my side? thanks.

havens1515

Reaction score
I've seen the same thing. I don't think any of these themes change the lockscreen. I've used a few different ones, and the same result with all of them.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score

I didn't find much either. Thought maybe it was just me...

Something odd here...if you search on the market on your phone, you won't get much in terms of hits from a search (though I can find the Vivid theme and all the themes that author created by searching on Vivid and then selecting the option to see his related programs).

However, if you search for CyanogenMod theme or CM7 theme on the market web site (www.market.android.com) you'll get tons of hits.

No idea why on the Market app it's different than on the web site.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
have a quick question about themes. I applied a theme (Honeybread) and noticed it did nothing to the lock screen. Is that normal for all themes on CM7? When i theme I like to go all out. Or was there a problem on my side? thanks.

Many of the themes are "in progress" some will attempt to theme the lockscreen. Most of the descriptions say this.