CM7 Nightlies

johnnynapalm

Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance, but will flashing to a newer nightly require me to reinstall my apps/erase my settings?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
No all your settings and apps will stay. Only if you do a factory reset/data wipe will they need to be redone.

Chillout

Reaction score
Latest nightly, #45 I think it is? I've lost count..LOL. Phone is very snappy and responsive, even more than before.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nightly 46 is the latest

CM74DX

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am going on a trip in a couple weeks for a few days and I decided I missed Apex because of the amazing battery life. I had to sbf, go to GB, then install Apex. Within 30 minutes of running it, I realized my mistake. I had to sbf back and get back on CM7.

Its amazing how this ROM is. You never know how great you've got it until you try something else.

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1! I entertained the thought as well, but it's just too good here in 2nd initville

CM74D2

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1! I entertained the thought as well, but it's just too good here in 2nd initville

CM74D2

You know how much I loved Apex, but CM7 is just amazing. It makes any other GB based ROM seem like stock.

CM74DX

1dtms

Reaction score
Did the latest build 47 change the background for anyone else?
it also changed the banner that use to say T-CDMA47 to Verizon Wireless

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
This rom has a few erious problems that needs to be addressed.

1. Data 3G loss at random times. I have to keep going to Airplane mode, and turning it off to get 3G back for a moment. Places where the signal is usually great on stock, is horrible now with CM7.

2. Battery gains are in increments of 1. For some reason, it feels like it takes the phone longer to charge, and drains faster than usual.

3. This isn't really a big problem, but it'd be nice to know the updates of each Nightly...what's been fixed, and what works, and what doesn't.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
This rom has a few erious problems that needs to be addressed.

1. Data 3G loss at random times. I have to keep going to Airplane mode, and turning it off to get 3G back for a moment. Places where the signal is usually great on stock, is horrible now with CM7.

2. Battery gains are in increments of 1. For some reason, it feels like it takes the phone longer to charge, and drains faster than usual.

3. This isn't really a big problem, but it'd be nice to know the updates of each Nightly...what's been fixed, and what works, and what doesn't.

I have had #1 happen to me. It happened to me frequently stock, but only every once in awhile on CM7.

Battery life isn't the greatest, but most CM7 users agree that it charges faster.

As for the changelog, use this:

http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=cdma_shadow

CM74DX

chefb

Reaction score
Theree is a really big update coming tonight. ... what does it mean?
UPDATE: PLEASE translate....all tek lingo are making me go pooppy.....,refer to think link above.

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score
But what does it mean?

EDIT: looks like moratola is putting out some fix for gingerbread.....so we might be getting it early!

Last edited:
OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
But what does it mean?

EDIT: looks like moratola is putting out some fix for gingerbread.....so we might be getting it early!

I doubt it will be any faster or anything. It will probably just be the same thing as the current one, except that it works.

CM74DX

chefb

Reaction score
Mmmmm...more,more ......give me more don't stop!!!!!...functionality is the synonomus to foreplay...