1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CM7 dropping EVDO (3G) at random times at full signal levels

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - X' started by xmguy, Aug 29, 2011.

1. xmguy

xmguy New Member

I've had issues on Stock with EV dropping off and needing a reboot or airplane mode. But it was few and far between. However on CM7 (latest as of post) Mine has dropped EV atleast 4-5 times a day. Showing data going up nothing coming down. Running the latest radio .13P. Latest fixes and patches applied too. Ideas?
  2. iamkimosabi

iamkimosabi New Member

This has happened to me so many times, and nobody had a good answer for this. It has never been fixed, and CM7 is still in the beginning stages, so there are TONS of bugs. So I decided to go back to Liberty Gingerbread. I haven't had a Data/wifi/signal issue yet. :D Guess I will wait for CM7 to get finished as a stable rom.
  3. xmguy

xmguy New Member

I'm trying to reflash the .13P radio. If that doesn't work, I'm reverting to stock til CM7 is a bit more cooked.
  4. akappy332

akappy332 New Member

I've had the same issue since cm7 came out. Last night i flashed the 12p radio and i haven't had an issue all day. Usually i lose my wifi and 3g 5-10 times a day. So for now i recommend giving 12p radio a chance.
  5. catfisher

catfisher New Member

Where does one find a radio update? Also, where do you figure out what radio you have?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  6. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

Have you tried running CM7 on the GB kernel yet? Not a problem with the signal anymore. And batt life is way better too!
Search tags for this page
3g fix for rooted droid x2 on cm7
cdma cyanogen patch
cm7 dropping to 3g

cm7 evo signal

cm7 radio signal
cm7 signal drop
droid x2 evdo problem
evdo manager droid x2
patch 3g cdma cyanogen
why signal motorola droid x not evdo