[ROM] **CM7 Build Thread**

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by winner00, Jan 20, 2011.

1. drumst1x

drumst1x Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thx mate, that's what I thought. Appreciate your continued hard work!

Any chance that there'll ever be a way to do a hardware mod to upgrade the 256 ram to 512 ram?

2. jerroedr

jerroedr Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    which option. the description of both doesnt match what im looking for...

like when i press the power button to wake the phone is there a way to make the screen stay on say 10 seconds?

3. UNC

UNC Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I must disagree with that second-to-last paragraph.
    CM7 has been GREAT for my D1 my battery life has increased 25% over CM6.1!!!
    It has really given me a new phone, I couldn't possibly go back to Froyo now. The SIP, the battery life, and the undoubted overall performance boost far outweighs the one app the doesn't work. I don't have the 3g issue (not sure why not).

I was running the de-primed kernel, and its performance was great, but I was getting random reboots. Went back to RC2 with the stock kernel.... rock solid.

4. GSXRADDICT

GSXRADDICT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I disgree with this also. On cm 6.1.2 I go a lot of lag battery life wasn't terrible but cm7 is much better. Cm 6.1.2 I would only get maybe just over an hour before dropping to 90% and cm7 it has be consistanly 2 1/2 hours even 4 hours with very light use. I don't even have compcache enabled and my droid has never been so smooth even at 600. On cm 6.1.2 the redraw drove me nuts and before I upgraded my wifes to cm 7 she had a lot of market force closes battery dying quick even overclocked it still lagged. Now both our phones run very smooth all except the occasional 3g issue but otherwise this is by far the best rom I have ever run. (Winners build 17 with reprimed)

*Droid Life*

5. 0vermind

0vermind Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the 3G and Wifi kicking off issues, but a simple airplane mode and back usually fixes it. But I don't agree with Froyo being better. I've been on the Gingerbread bakery, ever since the early molding of the walls for the house :)P), being since before the nightlies, and I have been so impressed with how snappy it is. It's so much better than Froyo. For me, I'd have to overclock Froyo to atleast 900 or 1000mhz, I was even daring enough to eventually go to 1.1GHz, but now with Gingerbread, I'm down to 800Mhz and still running blazing fast!!

Great battery life too! With light usage, I get around 16-20 hours.

6. afallucco

afallucco Member

Ratings:
    +0
    People have thought that about gingerbread and google is working on combining gingerbread and honeycomb so unless they change button configurations and how the screen works I think we will be fine especially since we have compcache ability and such. We can overclock processors too so unless it requires a dual core processor and more than a 900 mhz processor id say most droid users are fine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

7. dfuser312553

dfuser312553 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    #18 has been pretty good to me today.

8. n0yxl

n0yxl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a new gapps for 2.3.3? I'm on #17/winner00, and some apps won't sync with market.

9. Eschy

Eschy Member

Ratings:
    +0
  10. prime

prime Kernel Developer
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +74
    #18 (winner00 build) is also doing well for me, DSP (check)...SIP Calling (check)...3G (not in 3G area) so I can't speak on it.

11. n0yxl

n0yxl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, thats the one I'm using. Only half of my apps are showing in market. Is there a way to clear market data on CM7?

12. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im on #248 with your deprimed #12 and it works great. Phone is fastest it has ever been. Its set at 1000/250 but only thing I noticed is batt life goes down pretty fast since flashing your kernel, which I dont care since I have a charger everywhere I go.

Search tags for this page

allow purging of assets

cm7 language pack
cm7 mms download unsuccessful

cm7 pacman.apk

cm7 pakman.apk
cyanogenmod pacman apk
cyanogenmod pacman.apk
galaxy dx 393 set up

pacman.apk cyanogenmod

what is pacman.apk cm7