CM7 Benchmarks - N6/Camera Fix

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Decided to test out some synthetics and all I can say is wow... Ran over different clock speeds, rebooted between runs, and damn... its fast.

Average 18.00 MFLOPS in Linpack

Run 1 @ 1.1ghz LV

attachment.php

Run 2 @ 1.2ghz LV

attachment.php

Run 3 @ 1.3ghz MV

attachment.php

:icon_ banana:

chefb

Reaction score
When did the last nightly come out?.....and what is the change log in v6

CP6608

Reaction score
I just flashed the seventh nightly and the benchmarks were down about fifty. The camera is not fixed but just find the fix on other posts. The crt animations work. Battery stats seem to be more accurate.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jp1m16

Reaction score
re overclock

Hey Juicemane,

What did you use to get those insane numbers on quadrant? Could you pm me and give me some tips please? I have went from liberty to the cyanogen mod 7 and must say this is fast...But this old dog wants to tweak and just see how fast....LOL

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Hey Juicemane,

What did you use to get those insane numbers on quadrant? Could you pm me and give me some tips please? I have went from liberty to the cyanogen mod 7 and must say this is fast...But this old dog wants to tweak and just see how fast....LOL

Just OC.
Get Droid Overclock if you don't already have it, and test under Advanced/custom.

See how high your phone can go without rebooting, then try it out on a benchmark.
I have gotten over 3200, but others have gotten even higher than that.
Its not so much that overlocking gets you these scores, but just how fast this ROM is.

My phone can only get to 1.35 gHZ, since it freezes when the volt is over 88.
but some can get to 1.45 gHZ, or higher.

Last edited:

searayman

Reaction score
Hey Juicemane,

I here there is an app that will test what settings are best for oc'ing your droid automatically

nimerix

Reaction score
Hey Juicemane,

I here there is an app that will test what settings are best for oc'ing your droid automatically

Check out QuickClock Advanced

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey Juicemane,

Just OC.
Get Droid Overclock if you don't already have it, and test under Advanced/custom.

See how high your phone can go without rebooting, then try it out on a benchmark.
I have gotten over 3200, but others have gotten even higher than that.
Its not so much that overlocking gets you these scores, but just how fast this ROM is.

My phone can only get to 1.35 gHZ, since it freezes when the volt is over 88.
but some can get to 1.45 gHZ, or higher.

Same, I warrantied my old phone (It would hit 1.4) This one cant go over 1.3 without becoming unstable :/

crypto

Reaction score
got 2900's quadrant and high 19's linpack. OC'd ulv 1.2ghz. This rom is definitely a beast. Very quick.